Monday, August 19, 2013

Little Cottage Cuties "Picked Sweet"

Hi my dear Cuties...
I have a new card to share with you today.  
For this card I've used another beautiful stamp "Picked Sweet" from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps. 
I colored my image with copic markers...
 ********************************
 ********************************
 ********************************
Items available from
Stamp: Picked Sweet
  ******************************** 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:    
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
WOC - Anything Goes  
Sketch and Stash - Sketch 

Thanks for stopping by...
 
✿Hugs✿
✿✿Natalie✿✿

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

kseniya said...

Чудесная открыточка!

coops said...

gorgeous card natali.stunning sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the sweet image and the flowers, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash. Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Angie said...

Wow - super card. So gorgeous. Luv Angie x

СВЕТЛАНА said...

Чудесные открытки с девчушками, ПРЕЛЕСТЬ!

Debs said...

Stunning card - gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and fabulous details.
Thanks for playing along at SnS this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

annes paperfun said...

Wow! Such a lovely card!
Lovely image
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Ally said...

oooh it's lovely!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!!
xoxo, Ally
PS: Sorry, I'm sooooo late with my commenting....
PPS: Greetings to Dublin, where I have lived a few month... :)