Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Bella in Pot..." Christmas Card

Hi everyone,
I have another card to show you today.. As a previous one, I made this card earlier for
 The Stamp Basket.
For my card, I used new gorgeous Christmas stamp from Wild Rose Studio Bella in Pot, and coloured it with copic markers. 


 Items available from
The Stamp Basket:

I would like to enter my card into the following challenge: 
Simon Says Stamp - Put a STAMP On It 
PTW - Things That Make You Go Awwww :)
Penny Black and More - Early Christmas 
ABC - W for Wishes  
No Matter Which Challenges - DIE CUTS AND/OR PUNCHES  
Love to Create - Ribbon or Twine  
Bearly Mine - Anything goes

Спасибо что зашли✿ 
Hugs
✿✿Natalie✿✿
Thanks for stopping by...

15 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

Absolutely stunning Natalie, gorgeous colours and design. I have become one of your followers. Marlene

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Natalie :-) I love Bella and this is just sooo cute :-) all the details are FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

OMG this is just gorgeous. Love all the detail and the stamp is just the cutest. Thanks for joining us this month at NMW Challenges, I do hope you join us again for our next challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Lorraine A said...

oops ,,,, thanks for joining us on the PTW too :-) xx

Eva Gro said...

It`s gorgeous Natalie!! I love Bella! I have the opportunity to work with Wild Rose Stamps through Kortgleder and I love it!!

hugs from Eva
DT friend at Fashionista

vicmbee said...

Sweet I just put up a card using the same cute image..love your card vicki xxx

Inky Angel said...

Gorgeous card Natalie. Beautiful embellishments and great design.
Hugs,
Katie

brenda said...

Another gorgeous card Natalie, thank you for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fab sweet image.
luv
Debby

marion said...

Wow, this is awesome, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Marion

coops said...

so gorgeous natalie.i love sweet bella and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Jenn said...

Beautiful card, I love that image, it's adorable! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Hank hendricks said...

I just want to put up the card using the same image and Gift Card envelopes..thanks for sharing.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is so beautiful I adore that gorgeous image also the wonderful design, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

The Stamp Basket said...

Aah, this is such an adorable image and your colouring and detailing are fabulous as always. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs, Janet xx