Friday, July 6, 2012

Little Cottage Cuties "Lemon Pepper"

Hello everyone...
 Today I want show my new card for The Stamp Basket... 
 For my card I've used another beautiful stamp called "Lemon Pepper" from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps. I colored my image with copic markers...

 
Items available from
Stamp: Whimsy "Lemon Pepper"
Papers: Prima - "Sun Kiss"
Dies: Memory Box - Catalina Wreath
Embellishments: Berisfords Satin Ribbon - Aqua - 15mm, Button Mix - Pastel, Burlap Twine - Natural, The Hobby House Rhinestones - Clear, Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust

Спасибо что зашли✿ 
Hugs
✿✿Natalie✿✿
Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

chrilvian said...

ooo cute, great colorcombo

annes paperfun said...

Oh..my..Such a lovely card!
Love it ♥
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Marlene Atkinson said...

Stunning card, gorgeous colours and love the flowers. Marlene

Elena Litvinova said...

бесподобная открытка!!